What’s excluded from the 5 year precision warranty:
- Any remote or inline blower, or other items identified in current catalogues as an accessory or cooking product.
- Floor/dealer display models, open boxed models or obsolete models (i.e. not offered in Wind Crest’s current Price Book).
- Product purchased outside of the promotional dates listed and/or not registered online by the registration deadline.
- Ventilation systems installed in an outdoor application.
- Wind Crest reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the purchase date/place and claimants personal information and to disqualify any claimant who falsifies the information submitted. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide proof-of-purchase information, prior to receiving service under the terms of this warranty.
- Service calls to repair your major appliance when used for other than normal, single-family residential use or when it is used in a manner that is contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
- Service calls to correct the installation, which includes replacing or repairing house fuses, or to correct house wiring or plumbing. In addition, service calls to instruct you on how to use your major appliance or to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or other consumable parts.
- Service calls to correct damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of god, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by CNP Industries, Inc.
- For cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your major appliance, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to CNP Industries, Inc. Within 30 days from the date-of-purchase.
- Five year warranty cannot be exchanged for cash, nor is ownership transferable.
- This offer is not available to trade or commercial associates or wholesale suppliers.
- Costs associated with the removal from your home of your major appliance for repairs. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home and only in-home service is covered by this warranty.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product service if your major appliance is located in a remote area where service by an authorized CNP Industries, Inc. Servicer is not available.
- For the removal and reinstallation of your major appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer. This warranty is void if the factory applied serial data plate has been altered or removed from your major appliance.